The Organic Growers of Ireland are recruiting for a Coordinator for the Organic Farming Internship Programme in Horticulture;
- Duration: This part time position is a based on a one-year contract on a rolling basis, subject to funding.
- Location: The position is located primarily from home but will require you to work nationally visiting participating farms and training events.
- Starting: December 2017
- Hours: Part time, most weeks will equate to approximately one day per week. Payment is based on hourly rate.
- Reporting Structure: The successful candidate will report to the Steering Committee from the Organic Growers of Ireland.
- Salary: Dependent on experience.
- Education: Relevant degree level.
This position requires a high level of self- motivation and the candidate will be required to work on the programme on their own initiative. Essential requirements are good organisational skills, excellent communication skills and a drive to deliver this exciting and valuable programme. A working knowledge of organic horticulture is beneficial but not essential.
To get a full job description and find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date for applications is Friday 17th of November.